Instructional Design Champions
We are looking for instructional designers and champions with creative, design and teaching skills for the CHENNAI operations of our exciting global company working across platforms - an exciting work environment and fantastic long- term prospects including stock options.
The person must have excellent English language skills and be able to understand new concepts and content and express ideas and concepts in a simple, natural and fluid visual form.
The role involves taking on end-to-end responsibility of the learning design, development and delivery process - including understanding how professionals learn, designing innovative and engaging methods to teach, storyboarding, working closely with the gaming and programming team, monitoring learning of the end user, and managing the learning community and content.
Applying champions would of course have to possess the following superskills:
- Teaching skills - and being able to determine how to convert the most complex items into simple understandable modules
- Creativity - to be able to push the boundaries of teaching and instructional design and explore what works best
- Practical Knowledge of various learning standards - including SCORM & Tin Can, and familiarity with LMSs
- Vision & team-spirit - because that's what it takes to build a world-leading company
- Proficiency in English language and MS Office - these skills are critical to our work
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.A - English) OR (PG- Any Postgraduate,
M.A - Any Specialization, English)
We are looking for high energy, Instructional Designers who can build our world
class modules for global clients right away, and then build and lead a part of our
Design team in the medium term. They will also help build our learning communities
and take our unique training modules to the end-user community.
Other requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills
- High Aptitude
- Knowledge of SCORM, Tin Can and other Learning standards
- Instructional Design methodology
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org