1. Copyright and Trademark notices Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the contents (including, but not limited to, all information, text, sound, music, software, photographs, videos, graphics, data, messages and materials), whether registered or unregistered, on Aktrea's websites are the property of Aktrea Capital Ltd ("Aktrea"), its affiliates, contributors and/or third party licensors. You may view and use these contents for personal and non-commercial purposes only. These contents may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcast, stored, adapted, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in any manner or by any means without Aktrea's prior written consent. You may not, without Aktrea's prior written consent, insert a hyperlink to the Site (or any part thereof) on any other website or "mirror" or frame any content contained on Aktrea's websites on any other server or website.
No license or right is granted to you and your access to the Site and/or use of Aktrea's online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks appearing on such websites without Aktrea's prior written consent. You may not, without Aktrea's prior written consent, use any of such trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks as a hyperlink to the Site or any other website.
2. User Postings You acknowledge and agree that Aktrea shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Aktrea for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Aktrea's use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that (a) are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements. Aktrea does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Aktrea reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
3. Notices of Infringement and Takedown by Aktrea Aktrea respects the intellectual property rights of others, and prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Aktrea at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. For any material posted online, Aktrea will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under Singapore law upon receipt of such a statement and Aktrea's review of the same. For any matter already printed, Aktrea will endeavour to remove such material from future editions post review and discussion with the Publisher. Aktrea's contact for submission of notices under this Section 5 is:Aktrea Capital Pte Ltd, 1 Fullerton Road, 02-01, One Fullerton, Singapore - 049213.
4. Disclaimers THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT AKTREA IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AKTREA AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. AKTREA SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY ACTION OR TRANSACTION, FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE, UNDERTAKEN AS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONSEQUENCE OF READING OR USING ANY CONTENT FROM THE SITE (INCLUDING THE HANDBOOK OF GLOBAL CORPORATE TREASURY AND ITS RELATED WEBSITE AND INTERNET AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS. NEITHER AKTREA NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction By assessing Aktrea's websites, online content and services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts, without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
7. Other terms No failure or delay by Aktrea to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these Terms will operate as a waiver of such rights nor will such failure or delay in way prejudice or affect its right at any time thereafter to act strictly in accordance with our rights under the Terms.
8. Other Terms and Conditions The use of Aktrea's services is also subject to other terms and conditions as may be agreed or accepted by you (collectively, "Aktrea Terms and Conditions"). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any of Aktrea Terms & Conditions and any of these Terms, such conflict or inconsistency will be resolved in a manner most favourable to Aktrea and its affiliates. However, if such conflict or inconsistency cannot be so resolved, Aktrea Terms & Conditions will prevail over these Terms.